By supporting local farms you are receiving the freshest possible produce, meats, and poultry products, and you are reducing the use of fossil fuels which protects the environment while helping to preserve open spaces and supporting your local economy. Purchasing products from local farmers also protects farmland from becoming developed.
- Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Pork, Bacon
- Fruit Pies, Turnovers
- Meat Pies: Chicken, Turkey, Beef
- Dips, Salsa, Pesto
- Plum Island Coffee Roasters
- Salem's Old Fashioned Candies
- Homemade Jams, Jellies, Spices,
Sauces, Dressings, Nuts, & more.